7. WAIST: Measure around the smallest
part of your waistline, holding tape firmly, but not tightly. Keep the tape
level and be sure to stand naturally.
8. HIPS: Measure around the fullest part
of seat. Snug not tight.
9. SLACKS INSEAM: Measure well fitting
trousers of same style along inner seam from crotch seam at point (9) to bottom
of leg at point of (9a). The finished hem length should be from 1/2-1" above
the top of your shoe heel. Styles worn with higher heels require extra
10. SLACKS OUTSEAM: If possible, put on
the shoes you will be wearing with your uniform. If that is not possible, wear
a similar style shoe. Measure from the bottom of your waistband (10) to exactly
where you would like your slacks to touch your shoe (10a).
11. SKIRT LENGTH: Measure from bottom of
waistband (11) down to exactly where you want the hem of the skirt to touch
(11a). Wear a similar style shoe that you plan to wear with your
12. THIGH: Measure around thigh 1" below
crotch, parallel to floor. Hold tape snug but not too tight.